MAP16 Information Night
Thursday, 17 March 2016 from 6:15 PM to 7:30 PM (AEDT)
Melbourne Accelerator Program
2016 Information Night
Feeling audacious? We are too. So channel that energy into creating something amazing, because we back the people behind big ideas!
To the barrier breakers and those who are relentlessly driven,
Join us for the MAP16 Information Night to discover our highlights for the year:
- MAP16 Startup Accelerator: Accelerate your startup and be a part of an alumni and mentor network that will last you a lifetime. We fund all kinds of startups. To date, we’ve backed 56 founders.
- MAP16 Public Forums, Master Classes, Velocity Series and Meetups: Join our community of aspiring entrepreneurs and gain access to the resources and support required to get your business off the ground.
- The Compass: Social entrepreneurs, make a difference with MAP’s sister program.
- Tin Alley Beta: Find out what it’s like to work in a startup environment!
- MAP15 Alumni Journey:
- Valentin Muenzel from Relectrify (Meet our resident ‘Elon Musk’ and learn how he’s translated his research into an energy storage company)
This year there are 10 coveted positions available in our Startup Accelerator.
Will you be a part of our next cohort?
This Melbourne Accelerator Program (MAP) Startup Accelerator will award 10 startups this year with $20,000 funding, office space, mentoring, and opportunities to pitch in Melbourne, Sydney and Silicon Valley.
24 companies have graduated from the MAP Startup Accelerator and between them have raised $10 million in funding, created over 120 jobs and generated over $5 million in revenue. In 2015, MAP was ranked 8th globally out of 340 of the top university business accelerators by UBI Global.
Since 2012, MAP has evolved beyond a startup accelerator into the most comprehensive entrepreneurship program in Australia to include Public Forums, Master Classes, and the Velocity Series.
When & Where
Melbourne Accelerator Program (MAP)
MAP is the leading entrepreneurship program in Australia, supporting entrepreneurs at all stages of the startup journey.
MAP's mission is to launch high-growth ventures into the world through an inclusive pipeline of activities such as Public Forums, Master Classes, Statup Bootcamps and the pinnacle of the MAP's offerings, the Accelerator Program.
Each year, top startups are awarded access to the MAP Startup Accelerator, where they receive $20,000 in funding, office space and mentoring. Upon completion of the Startup Accelerator, MAP takes the startups to Sydney and Silicon Valley, offering them the chance to pitch in front of investors at our annual Demo Days. Since the program's inception in 2012, MAP now has an alumni community of 24 companies that have raised over $10.0 million in funding, generated almost 120 jobs and over $10.0 million in revenue. In 2015 MAP was ranked the 8th best university business accelerator in the world by UBI Global.
From those who just have an idea, to those who have already raised funding, MAP provides the networks and expertise to help launch your venture.
For more information please visit our website: themap.co