San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Book your stall at the Macquarie University Hospital Market Day (Fundraiser) on September 13th 2014
Purchase a stall to sell your preowned/preloved/new items including clothes and bric-a-brac or your arts and crafts.The Market Day stalls will be located at the front of the hospital. We will also be offering a myriad of goods including fresh flowers, fruit, books and cakes. We will have a balloon twister and face painter to entertain the kids while shoppers take a break to enjoy fresh coffee and a delicious BBQ. As it is held on the same day as the University Open Day, we expect a high footfall. Free parking is also included in your ticket price.
Proceeds will go to Macquarie University, Motor Neurone Disease research.
Terms and conditions
1. Stall holders must purchase a ticket online and bring it on the morning.The stall holder will be allocated their stall on the morning of the Market Day.
2. Stall holders need to arrive at 7.15am and must be set up by 7.45am and stallholders must remain until the close of the market at 1pm.Volunteers will be available to help.
3. The seller is responsible for all items within their allocated market space.
4. Free parking under the hospital will be provided to stall holders from 7.15am to 4pm on September 13th 2014.
5. Fees will not be refunded.
6. The seller must ensure cleanliness and tidiness and keep within their allocated space. Failure to do this may result in the seller being asked to leave.
7. In the event of wet weather we have an alternative undercover venue.
8. The Seller will not use nails, screws or other fixtures. In any case all permanent damage will result in the Seller being invoiced for all repairs.
9. The Seller will therefore act with care to avoid damage to persons or property in the market.
10. The organiser has public liability.
By purchasing a stall, the seller agrees to the above conditions.
When & Where
Macquarie University Hospital
Macquarie University Hospital is Australia's first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. As well as featuring the very latest technology, much of it unavailable anywhere else in the country, our stunning 183 bed facility incorporates the very latest design principles, as we recognise the therapeutic role the healthcare environment plays on our patients, visitors and staff. Although we have some of the most ground breaking medical equipment onsite, we are as accessible and affordable as any other private healthcare facility in the country. To bring the best outcomes to our patients, Macquarie University Hospital follows three simply stated aims: to heal, to learn, to discover.