San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Would you like to learn more about consumer rights and how to assist clients with general consumer problems?
On 17 October the Legal Services Commission will be presenting a free one hour live seminar presentation to assist those wanting to learn more about consumer law and the consumer advice services available from the Commission.
This session is suitable for both community workers and members of the public - and will also be presented as a webinar from the Commission's Adelaide office streamed across South Australia.
This event booking page is for attending the free live presentation at the Legal Services Commission's Flinders Street seminar venue.
The session will include general information about:
- Consumer rights and responsibilities under the Australian Consumer Law
- Common problems faced by consumers
- Where to get more information - resources for community workers and the general public.
The seminar will be from 12.30pm to 1.30pm on Level 3, 30 Flinders Street, Adelaide.
To find out more about this session or other sessions in our Free Legal Information Seminar program for 2016 please call the Commission on 8111 5593.
Save This Event
When & Where
Legal Services Commission of South Australia
The Legal Services Commission provides a range of legal services to members of the public:
- legal representation to people eligible under criteria set by the Commission in accordance with Section 10(2) of the Act.
- free legal advice and minor legal assistance
- a free duty solicitor service
- a range of online resources and printed publications explaining the law in simple, easy to understand terms
- the Law Handbook Online at www.lsc.sa.gov.au provides plain english language legal information
- an extensive range of legal education programs, many free of charge.