This workshop is an introduction to volunteering.
- What is volunteering and what is a volunteer?
- Volunteering opportunities
- The benefits of volunteering
- The rights and responsibilities of volunteers and organisations that engage volunteers
- What a person should consider when looking for a volunteer role
- How to find a suitable volunteer role
Bridge to Volunteering is suitable for:
- People who have never volunteered before
- People who have done some volunteering but want a more comprehensive introduction to volunteering in general
- People who are new to Australia and have not volunteered in Australia
Attending Bridge to Volunteering is not a prerequisite for using The Centre’s Volunteer Referral Service (VRS) to find a volunteer role.
If you have volunteered before and are looking for a new role, please contact the VRS directly on 02 9261 3600 for an interview.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Centre For Volunteering