Actions and Detail Panel
Queensland on Tour - Copenhagen & London Events 2017
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
The objectives of the Queensland Copenhagen & London Events 18th & 19th January 2017
- Increase awareness of Queensland as a destination.
- Raise the profile of Queensland’s tourism product suppliers.
- Grow business opportunities with key trade partners.
- Strengthen and establish travel industry relations with product and marketing managers.
- Provide training sessions for retail sales and reservation staff.
- Generate trade media exposure for destination Queensland and UK and Nordic marketing initiatives.
Participation Package: (based on 1 delegate)
- Nordic Product Manager Networking Afternoon Tea and evening Presentation/Workshop for travel consultants in Copenhagen including event costs and catering.
- Copenhagen accommodation at Copenhagen Marriot Hotel including breakfast and internet.
- Transport from Copenhagen accommodation to Copenhagen Airport.
- Transport from London Gatwick airport to Central London.
- London accommodation at Apex Temple Court Hotel including breakfast and internet.
- London Product Manager Workshop including venue and catering.
- London Product Manager Networking Dinner including wine-tasting workshop and three-course meal.
- All attending agents will receive a road show manual containing participants’ product information.
Total cost: We have costed the itinerary as described at AUD$2,300 + GST per person, based on achieving a minimum of 15 Queensland suppliers.
Delegates must register online via Eventbrite, as well as submit a completed indemnity form by Monday 26 September 2016 at the latest. TEQ will not process any applications without completion of all required components. We will confirm acceptance of delegates places by Friday 7 October 2016.
First and final payment: Once we have confirmation of final numbers, suppliers will be invoiced AUD$2,300 + GST per person (NOTE: payment will be required by Monday 24 October 2016 to secure your place)
If we do not reach the minimum number, TEQ reserves the right to increase costs or amend the itinerary in order to still proceed with the event.
Not included: air travel to/from Australia, transfers (except as stated), meals not detailed in the itinerary, personal expenses, travel insurance, public liability, local taxes, shipment and delivery of presentation materials.
Copenhagen & London, Europe