Actions and Detail Panel
BRISBANE DISCOVERY 2016 - The Rules of Business Mastery (Mantra on Edward)
Thu, November 17, 2016, 7:30 AM – 11:00 AM AEST
WHY SHOULD I GO TO THE RULES OF BUSINESS MASTERY WORKSHOP?
Mastering your business is a journey, not to be taken lightly. It’s difficult to fully appreciate ‘what you don’t know’ and what it takes to realise your full potential as a business owner. Imagine if you had the knowledge, skills and experience of a Business Master, how might you do things differently?
Less than 1% of Business Owners truly “Master” their businesses. This workshop reveals the system and the key ingredients to achieve Growth, Succession & Work-life Balance all at once.
WHAT WILL I LEARN AT THIS WORKSHOP?
Attendees will participate in unique activities, designed to raise your awareness about how to master your business and create a business that works for you so that you don’t have to.
Participants will clarify:
- Where are you now?
- Where do you really want to be in the future?
- What is stopping you from getting there?
And will also learn:
- Why 52.5% of Start Ups fail in less than 3 years and 92% fail before their 10th year
- The 5 stages of Leadership Maturity for Success
- Why 99% of people don’t Master their own businesses
- How to become a Business Master / Highly Successful Entrepreneur
- What options exist to go and make it happen
WHAT WILL I TAKE FROM THIS WORKSHOP?
1. The Five Step Formula to achieve a Seven Figure Entrepreneurs Income
2. How much untapped capacity exists in your current team
3. How to identify if you have the right people on the right seats on the bus
4. How much growth potential your business has
5. How to Achieve all of the above without risk
6. Awareness of the your options to address what you learn at the workshop
Business owners keep telling us they are all working too hard and too long. Our Best Practice workshop (The Rules of Business Mastery) will challenge your belief system on how hard you really need to work to achieve Business Mastery.
We will demonstrate through actual case studies where business owners have reduced their workloads between 7-15 hours per week and still achieved their Profit, Growth and Succession Planning outcomes all at once.