WEBINAR: Headhunting like a Professional
Have you observed that the lines are becoming increasingly blurred between the role of a traditional recruiter and executive search?
Did you know that candidates are increasingly less responsive to LinkedIn invitations from Recruiters?
Or that for many individuals the prospect of being approached by a headhunter could be a terrifying one?
Have you identified great candidates in the past but they just won't engage in dialogue with you?
Then you need to join us for our next live webinar
As the global war for people resource heats up, so does the need for creativity in recruitment strategies to attract the best talent... especially 'hidden' talent. In some areas the demand for top talent rapidly outstrips the supply and in other areas clients have invested time, money and resources into their own recruitment processes - the ability to fill critical positions quickly will become a competitive advantage for recruiters.
In Job Seeker Reports it is estimated that 79% of Australians are open to a new job opportunity, with 30% of these taking an active approach, which means that an amazing 49% of the workforce are part of the passive jobseeker group.
Progressive Recruitment companies need to think strategically about how to tap into this growing passive job seeker segment and equip their staff with the skills to engage in effective headhunting activities.
In this webinar learn
- The concept of market mapping and how this benefits passive candidate attraction
- How to identify key market segments for mapping
- Have techniques to gather names and create a referral based candidate strategy
- How to increase the probability of candidates engaging with you on LinkedIn
- Build a script around the 5 stages of a head hunt cold call
- Formulate effective responses to candidate objections
- Understand how to build rapport, trust and commitment quickly
- Live 1 hour webinar with Chantal Brockman - Principal Trainer of Fusion Training
- Recorded copy of the completed webinar
- PPT slides to accompany the recording
When: Tuesday 9th December
Time: 12.00 – 1.00 pm (Qld AEST)
Where: At your desk
Tickets are limited so be quick
Can't make it?
Just book a seat and we will send you the recording and all of the items listed above.
If you require further information please contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0439 169 999
When & Where
Fusion Training Pty Ltd
Fusion Training is an innovator of training strategies and development, focused on recruitment, sales and soft business skills training.
Our expertise is adult learning and our passion is a multidimensional approach to training delivery. The total solution goes beyond the classroom and integrates you with a continuous learning model that strengthens skills and changes behaviour to help achieve on-going success.