Business owners benefit from building relationships, learning from each other and working together.
Opportunities to meet up and talk together are essential to developing know, like and trust.
YTM is providing a SPECIAL opportunity for business owners to co-work at The Knowledge Market in Docklands AND participate in a brainstorming / facilitated session over lunchtime ( 1230-1330) to share and help each other.
1300-1400 Facilitated session with networking tips and a round or two of conversation cards, depending on number of participants.
1400-1600 Continue to engage with individuals you have identified for further conversation, and/or work on, leave as you need.
The facilitated networking session will be run between 1300-1400 to develop networking skills, and help each other. We see this opportunity as an extension of your workplace and an opportunity to work with others or alone in a space away from your other distractions., and make those city meetings happen!
You will be able to plan a FULL and productive day allowing you to have your meetings in the city, spend time working in our fresh and modern space and get involved with the lunchtime session where you can talk, brainstorm and establish or strengthen relationships.
The Knowledge Market is in Victoria Harbour, conveniently located close to the Collin Street Tram terminus , just short tram ride in the FREE Zone from Fed Square or Southern Cross Station.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Free wifi
- Natural light, modern space with break out area.
- BYO or Cafe next door for your food and coffee needs
- Opportunity to meet with current or perspective clients in the city
- Facilitated, interactive brainstorming session to help each others business grow (12.30 -1.30pm)
Benefit from the relationships you can establish and the relaxed and friendly environment to give you a change of scene and make these days fun as you work.
SINGLE SESSION $ 30.00
WHAT TO BRING
- Your laptop with power pack or battery fully charged. (Please note- there is NO PRINTER)
- BYO lunch and snacks, although a cafe is right next door.
- A collaborative and fun approach to spending the day with others.
ONLY 20 SPOTS - each day available. So book now!