Actions and Detail Panel
YTM Learn Grow Achieve -"Have you got what it takes to grow your business...
Thu. 2 February 2017, 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm AEDT
Because time in not a renewable resource, you need to make the most of the time you invest in face to face networking and make connections that help you learn, grow and achieve a bigger and better business.
At YTM events, men and women participate in a networking session where you gain fresh perpectives, develop your confidence and engage in profitable conversations in a warm, friendly and supportive environment.
Learn - Leverage a better understanding of key business fundamentals & trends
Grow - Extend your network reach, your confidence and voice and increase myyour conversion
Achieve - Interact with likeminded positive people who want to collaborate , affiliate and share knowledge and experiences
PLUS- We match you where possible. for appropriate conversations that connect,engage, and build relationships as you benefit from opportunities .
Insight - "Have you got what it takes to grow your business in 2017?"
Guest Speaker: Michelle Jelleff, CEO, START Foundation
This interactive session will encourage you look at your business and discuss and share with others, how the lessons learnt by the START Foundation can be applied to your business.
START Foundation was established in 2013 through the inspirational story of Kerryn Harvey, who contracted a life threatening flesh eating bacteria as a result of a seemingly minor cycling accident. Radical surgery was required and a right forequarter amputation (arm and shoulder) was performed.
START’s mission is to empower amputees in life through sport by providing grants that will enable amputees to purchase sport specific prosthetics or have sporting equipment modified.
In many ways, START Foundation is an ongoing story of courage, determination, resolve and resilience. Inspiration and passion have certainly been the principal drivers of the Foundation. However, a clear mission and vision to make a difference to the lives of others, combined with resilience, have been quintessential to the achievements so far.
Michelle will reflect on START Foundation’s humble beginnings, the challenges along the way, personal and professional growth, and how drawing on resilience creates a force and momentum that can be the game changer.
Michelle’s two passions are sport and education, both of which are enablers that foster empowerment and confidence. It is these two passions that have drawn her to START Foundation.
Michelle brings over 30-years of experience in education and sporting organisations in both Australia and the United States to the Foundation. Ten years as a teacher and then administrator set the foundation for working with people, adapting to unexpected circumstances and being solution driven. Transitioning into management within the higher education sector saw the next ten years working with international students, followed by another decade in business development. During the past three years, she has drawn on all her experience and networking capability to ensure the right people and skill sets are on the START team.
LIMITED SEATING -
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR
NON REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE
We run various formats of events throughout the year.
Check out the scheduled events HERE
- YTM Business Networking Event Terms and conditions
- Your Time Matters ABN 83 475 859964 of PO Box 3055 , DENDY Vic 3186 (YTM) is the organiser of business networking with a twist events and YTM Workshop and Seminars (YTM Business Networking Events). By clicking the ok button, or settling this invoice, you agree to these terms and conditions;
- You have completed a registration form to either participate in a one off YTM Business Networking Event or to become a subscriber to a number of YTM Business Networking Events, or are participating in a workshop or seminar arranged by YTM;
- You authorise us to rely on the information you supplied;
- We will retain the information you provided us and will protect it from unauthorised use. We will only use this information to communicate with you additional events of YTM;
- Payment to a YTM event is not refundable, unless otherwise stated;
- Notwithstanding that you may be a subscriber to a series of YTM Business Networking Events, you must register for each event to enable us to correctly record participation number and for catering purposes;
- If you do not register, you may be prevented from attending the event;
- If you are a subscriber to a series of YTM Business Networking Events, YTM will issue you with a promotional code. You must keep the code confidential and use it to register for each event you wish to participate in;
- YTM reserves the right to cancel a YTM Business Networking Event or to change the event format and or location to best suit the needs of the group. If the scheduled and paid for YTM Business Networking Event is cancelled and or changed to a location you cannot attend, YTM will provide you with a full refund or credit of your registration costs for that event; on occasions an extra payment may be necessary for a SPECIAL , rather than standard event.
- Whilst YTM will use best endeavours to connect you to compatible businesses at the YTM Business Networking Event, YTM does not warrant or represent that there will be a compatible match or that the networking is guaranteed to generate business. YTM will endeavour to ensure that liked minded businesses will participate in the networking activities.
- Gold subscribers for the YTM Business Networking Events can substitute up to 3 times in a calendar year (i.e. send a colleague in their place provided YTM is fully aware of your decision to send a substitute)
What some of our past participants say-
“The networking was brilliant- not only the idea but the tips and how to approach it with no ‘sales pitch’ or ‘elevator pitch’ was very refreshing”.M.Dulberg, WebbyWeb Designs, 2016
“Wonderful. Met relevant business contacts. Following up with at least three. I have attended networking groups for years…yours was the first group to give real contacts and with you knowing and making introductions was great”. F. Pappa, August, 2016
”I had a great night last night, so well organised….” Andy Fothergill, Home to Garden Plumbing, Feb 2014
" YTM events always run like clockwork. I have found them to be extremely beneficial.
I have made some amazing connections not only for people who have booked me in for my organising services but also for meeting some fantastic and professional people to affiliate my business with and even made some good friends.. Highly recommend! "
Sue Glasser - PaperClip Professional Oganisers
“Fantastic night. Great bunch of people and a bit of fun, too” Stephen Read, Stephen Read Landscape Design, May, 2014
“I enjoyed my interaction and participation in these activities as they were always very well run and organised. I met open minded people who all came to the functions with the same view – to meet other like minded people and develop a solid business relationship. What else would you want from a networking event?”, Ronen Atzmon, Atzmon & co, Solicitors, May, 2014
Please note: Bookings close 24 hours prior to the event. No Door sales due to the structured nature of the event. We really look into who is in the room and who should be connected, due to the time involved, tickets are non-refundable.
Limited places. Book now!
A note from the organiser, Kerryn Powell....
"Having attended numerous networking events, I have found that the events I enjoyed the most have been where I come away feeling I have learnt something, connected with like minded people and felt I have not wasted my time. This is an opportunity for all business owners (both men and women).
There is so much knowledge and experience to share!
With our events, it does not matter if you know very few people, or are new to networking, or find it overwhelming as with the format we have created, and it is easy to have good conversation where everyone is involved and makes new connections.
Our events ran throughout the year, and we look forward to connecting more business owners and helping them find the opportunities that will assist them to achieve their desired outcomes. Our events are not only insightful, but fun!
YTM supports the not -for - profit organisation -Fitted For Work, who have assisted 24000 disadvantaged women in seeking employment over the past 5 years.
Look forward to meeting you...remember to come prepared with lots of business cards!
Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions
0414 856 616
YTM Networking with a twist!
Connect with multiple businesses at the one time, in the one place!
Limited places. Book now!
Video link :http://www.vimeo.com/84254737
Please note: Bookings close 24 hours prior. No Door sales due to the structured nature of the event. Tickets are non-refundable.