Tired of wasting hours networking and not making useful connections or having the right conversations?
Are you looking for effective, professional, structured networking with men and women?
Would you like to spend your time engaged in profitable and fun networking?
At YTM events, you will participate in a networking session where you connect with multiple business owners as you -
Learn - Leverage a better understanding of key business fundamentals & trends
Grow - Extend your network reach, your confidence and voice and increase myyour conversion
Achieve - Interact with likeminded positive people who want to collaborate , affiliate and share knowledge and experiences
PLUS- You let us know your dream connections and we will match you where possible. YTM is about connecting,engaging, building relationships and seeking opportunities to grow..."Not selling".
Insight- Funnel and flow
Guest speaker, Tamarine Begley- National Marketing Manager, SAI Global
This interactive session will cover the concept of how to drive leads through the funnel to deliver the right content at the right time to convert the lead into a customer.
- What is a sales funnel?
- What you need to develop for your funnel?
- How do you set up the flow? Why bother?
- Point to consider top five things to consider
Tamarind Begley is an exceptional communicator and natural relationship builder who is passionate about Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation Platforms and has over 5 years of experience working with tools like Pardot, Exact Target and Zoho Campaigns. She has been a Marketing Manager for over 10 years in a range of industries.
She quickly realised when working with Marketing Automation Platforms that having the right content to deliver at the right time is key to ensuring that the businesses money is well spent and that leads are driven through the funnel and converted into customers with the least amount of effort. She is responsible for the design and implementation of the overall Marketing Strategy for a large corporate in Australia and manages a team of Marketing Campaign and Communication Managers.
This interactive session will encourage you look at your business and discuss and share with others, how the knowledge shared presenter can be applied to your business.
LIMITED SEATING -
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR
NON REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE
- YTM Business Networking Event Terms and conditions
- Your Time Matters ABN 83 475 859964 of PO Box 3055 , DENDY Vic 3186 (YTM) is the organiser of business networking with a twist events and YTM Workshop and Seminars (YTM Business Networking Events). By clicking the ok button, or settling this invoice, you agree to these terms and conditions;
- You have completed a registration form to either participate in a one off YTM Business Networking Event or to become a subscriber to a number of YTM Business Networking Events, or are participating in a workshop or seminar arranged by YTM;
- You authorise us to rely on the information you supplied;
- We will retain the information you provided us and will protect it from unauthorised use. We will only use this information to communicate with you additional events of YTM;
- Payment to a YTM event is not refundable, unless otherwise stated;
- Notwithstanding that you may be a subscriber to a series of YTM Business Networking Events, you must register for each event to enable us to correctly record participation number and for catering purposes;
- If you do not register, you may be prevented from attending the event;
- If you are a subscriber to a series of YTM Business Networking Events, YTM will issue you with a promotional code. You must keep the code confidential and use it to register for each event you wish to participate in;
- YTM reserves the right to cancel a YTM Business Networking Event or to change the event format and or location to best suit the needs of the group. If the scheduled and paid for YTM Business Networking Event is cancelled and or changed to a location you cannot attend, YTM will provide you with a full refund or credit of your registration costs for that event; on occasions an extra payment may be necessary for a SPECIAL , rather than standard event.
- Whilst YTM will use best endeavours to connect you to compatible businesses at the YTM Business Networking Event, YTM does not warrant or represent that there will be a compatible match or that the networking is guaranteed to generate business. YTM will endeavour to ensure that liked minded businesses will participate in the networking activities.
- Gold subscribers for the YTM Business Networking Events can substitute up to 3 times in a calendar year (i.e. send a colleague in their place provided YTM is fully aware of your decision to send a substitute)
What some of our past participants say-
“The networking was brilliant- not only the idea but the tips and how to approach it with no ‘sales pitch’ or ‘elevator pitch’ was very refreshing”.M.Dulberg, WebbyWeb Designs, 2016
“Wonderful. Met relevant business contacts. Following up with at least three. I have attended networking groups for years…yours was the first group to give real contacts and with you knowing and making introductions was great”. F. Pappa, August, 2016
”I had a great night last night, so well organised….” Andy Fothergill, Home to Garden Plumbing, Feb 2014
" YTM events always run like clockwork. I have found them to be extremely beneficial.
I have made some amazing connections not only for people who have booked me in for my organising services but also for meeting some fantastic and professional people to affiliate my business with and even made some good friends.. Highly recommend! "
Sue Glasser - PaperClip Professional Oganisers
“Fantastic night. Great bunch of people and a bit of fun, too” Stephen Read, Stephen Read Landscape Design, May, 2014
“I enjoyed my interaction and participation in these activities as they were always very well run and organised. I met open minded people who all came to the functions with the same view – to meet other like minded people and develop a solid business relationship. What else would you want from a networking event?”, Ronen Atzmon, Atzmon & co, Solicitors, May, 2014
Please note: Bookings close 24 hours prior to the event. No Door sales due to the structured nature of the event. We really look into who is in the room and who should be connected, due to the time involved, tickets are non-refundable.
Limited places. Book now!
A note from the organiser, Kerryn Powell....
"Having attended numerous networking events, I have found that the events I enjoyed the most have been where I come away feeling I have learnt something, connected with like minded people and felt I have not wasted my time. This is an opportunity for all business owners (both men and women).
There is so much knowledge and experience to share!
With our events, it does not matter if you know very few people, or are new to networking, or find it overwhelming as with the format we have created, and it is easy to have good conversation where everyone is involved and makes new connections.
Our events ran throughout the year, and we look forward to connecting more business owners and helping them find the opportunities that will assist them to achieve their desired outcomes. Our events are not only insightful, but fun!
YTM supports the not -for - profit organisation -Fitted For Work, who have assisted 24000 disadvantaged women in seeking employment over the past 5 years.
Look forward to meeting you...remember to come prepared with lots of business cards!
Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions
0414 856 616
YTM Networking with a twist!
Connect with multiple businesses at the one time, in the one place!
Limited places. Book now!
Video link :http://www.vimeo.com/84254737
Please note: Bookings close 48 hours prior. No Door sales due to the structured nature of the event. Tickets are non-refundable.