Remove the Inhibitors to Innovation
- Massive, free application frameworks replace expensive vendor packages
- Ondemand computing replaces expensive, preplanned machine installations
- Worldwide access to customers through social networks replaces dedicated sales teams
- Technology inhibitors, whether dealing with legacy languages, tools, or architectures,
- Process inhibitors, particularly daunting as shifts to faster processes run counter to the “tried and true” processes inherent in the organization, and
- Organization inhibitors as we shake off the timeconsuming waterfall structures.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER: FRED GEORGE
Fred George is a Developer and Cofounder at Outpace Systems, and has been writing code for over 46 years in (by his count) over 70 languages. He has delivered projects and products across his career, and in the last decade alone, has worked in the US, India, China, and the UK. He started ThoughtWorks University in Bangalore, India, based on a commercial programming training program he developed in the 90’s. An early adopter of OO and Agile.
6:30 pm Welcome networking with refreshments
7:00 pm Presentation followed by Q&A
THANK YOU TO OUR YOW! NIGHT SPONSORS
YOW! Night Venue sponsor
YOW! Night Usergroup Partner
What else is coming up?
11-12 September 2017
Learn from international experts and network with top Developers in Singapore.