Writing Code can be Hard...Managing People is Harder
Get the help you need from people who've been there and done that: your peers in the engineering management space
Whether you're a team lead, engineering manager, VPE or CTO, you need to be at this full day (8.30am-7pm), single track summit. The event is packed with insightful talks containing the latest tricks, hacks and shortcuts that other companies use to successfully build and run engineering teams.
There are many gatherings of technologists debating front-end frameworks, containerization or the relative benefits of Scala, Clojure and Go. However, finding a group of geeks talking about the hard parts of building a successful engineering team is more challenging.
The CTO Summit is designed to help you learn from top practitioners and share experiences with your peers.
You can learn how to
- hire smarter
- refine your culture
- improve your processes
- manage more effectively
- adopt better engineering practices or architectures
- To create a safe, supportive space for all attendees, only engineering leaders may attend. No recruiters, non-technical co-founders or other business stakeholders will be allowed (we enforce this policy strictly and will refund tickets of anyone we can’t admit).
That said, we’re not hung up on job titles. Some of our best attendees have titles like CEO or VP Product.
How do you know if you're the right fit?
- Can you perform a technical code review?
- Do you know how to submit a pull request?
- Are you interested in more effectively hiring, managing and organizing developers?
Sound like you?
Great, we can’t wait to meet you!
For the last two years, the summit series has sold out.
We've had amazing talks from senior engineering leaders representing companies including MYOB, PageUp People, Scrunch, Bold Mover, REA Group, Agily, Novion Property Group, Atlassian, jTribe, RedEye Apps, News Corp, 4th Party, Magic Industries, Myagi, Elabor8, Slice Consulting amongst many others. Tickets will sell out quickly, so get yours now!
If you are technical and manage engineers, learn from and connect with your peers on December 7th 2016 at the Fraser Suites in Sydney.