San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Give Back. Drive Change
What is a Youth Award Leader?
YALs are motivated and passionate role models that help drive the Duke of Ed Award at their organisation.
Duke of Ed WA are holding 3 Youth Award Leader Forums in 2016. There are a lot of awesome benefits involved when you become a YAL – whether you’re interested in gaining leadership skills, contributing your ideas, becoming a role model or perhaps you want to make new friends who share similar interests.
What’s involved in each Forum:
- High quality leadership training with other Participants to workshop ideas, build skills and increase your knowledge.
- Grow your ability to communicate and problem solve.
- Learn of to influence and inspire others to make a positive change to their lives.
- The opportunity to make friendsand share ideas.
- Learn how to plan, organise and run events.
- The chance to be featured of the Duke of Ed WA website, have your story published, contribute to social media.
- Develop employability skills and opportunities for your future – being a Young Award Leader is a fantastic addition to your resume!
Attendance is FREE, however you must register online. You need only attend ONE Forum, although you are more than welcome to come again!
When & Where
WA Duke of Ed Team
The world’s leading achievement award for young people, bringing together practical experiences & life skills to create committed global citizens & equipping young people for life and work.