San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Give Back. Drive Change
What is a Youth Award Leader?
YALs are motivated and passionate role models that help drive the Duke of Ed Award at their organisation.
Duke of Ed WA are holding 3 Youth Award Leader Forums in 2016. There are a lot of awesome benefits involved when you become a YAL – whether you’re interested in gaining leadership skills, contributing your ideas, becoming a role model or perhaps you want to make new friends who share similar interests.
What’s involved in each Forum:
- High quality leadership training with other Participants to workshop ideas, build skills and increase your knowledge.
- Grow your ability to communicate and problem solve.
- Learn of to influence and inspire others to make a positive change to their lives.
- The opportunity to make friendsand share ideas.
- Learn how to plan, organise and run events.
- The chance to be featured of the Duke of Ed WA website, have your story published, contribute to social media.
- Develop employability skills and opportunities for your future – being a Young Award Leader is a fantastic addition to your resume!
Attendance is FREE, however you must register online. You need only attend ONE Forum, although you are more than welcome to come again!
Save This Event
When & Where
WA Duke of Ed Team
The world’s leading achievement award for young people, bringing together practical experiences & life skills to create committed global citizens & equipping young people for life and work.