Actions and Detail Panel
Your Intro to Complementary Health- KIN/MBM/ICM - Sydney
This 1 day event will introduce you to the College of Complementary Medicine: educator of integrative health, natural therapies and complementary health courses.
Learn how YOU can build a thriving, meaningful career, in a fast growing industry, health and wellness.
Learn from our highly experienced lecturers and successful graduates about why Mind Body Medicine, Kinesiology and Integrative Complementary Medicine are considered the ‘medicine of the future’ and how a client-centred qualification with CCM can lead you to a career that is flexible, successful and deeply rewarding as it is at the cutting edge of empowering health and wellbeing.
On the day we will review:
- The health industry with a focus on complementary medicine.
- Where our health system is heading and the importance of complementary medicine in the future.
- The importance of looking at human beings holistically when it comes to health and wellbeing
- Our courses: HLT52415 Diploma of Kinesiology, 10594NAT Diploma of Mind Body Medicine and 10358NAT Advanced Diploma of Integrative Complementary Medicine. Including course content, structures and comparisons between our courses.
- Articulation pathways to other qualifications including degrees.
- Career outcomes
- What our graduates are doing, and the different areas they are working in.
- Learn about key accupressure points: where are they, how do I find them, what are they useful for.
- Discussion of Omega 6 Vs Omega 3 and the impact on our health. What can I change in my life.