Your Favourite Indian Dishes
Learn how to create your favourite Indian dishes in this hands-on Indian cooking class. You will make Butter Chicken from a whole Tandoori Chicken, Masala Prawns and a range of traditional Indian accompaniments like Dhal and Chapatti.
You're in for an engaging class full of fantastic flavours, complex aromas and inspiring tales brought to you by the Goddess of Flavours and Spice herself, Wanitha Tanasingam. Growing up in Penang, Wanitha moved to Australia in 1982. She learned the art of cooking from her father, who he was the Head Chef of the Kedah Royal Family in Malaysia. Wanitha later started her own restaurant and cooking school. With her engaging personality, her positive energy and her incredible knowledge of food Wanitha will introduce you into the magic world of Indian spices.
“Food is togetherness, creating deep connections between people, place and soil, linking the globe across time and culture. Cooking is history. Every dish tells a story.” - Wanitha Tanasingam
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.