Actions and Detail Panel
Your Complete Project Management Toolkit
Fri. 5 May 2017, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm AEST
How to deliver projects and activities on time, on budget and as promised.
This project management training workshop is for you if you are looking for a way to plan activities so that they get done, flow along, and don’t blow out on budget, time and resources.
At THIS project management workshop, we'll show you how to plan, and control your project or activity to get the results you want. You will come away with a system to plan and manage projects and your teams.
You will learn how to:
- build a project plan – what’s in, what’s out
- get buy-in from your colleagues, team and volunteers so you’re all committed and on the same page
- plan and breakdown your tasks so that you don’t forget anything important
- set up and keep to realistic timelines
- stop your project going off track and what to do when it does
- keep track of time, money and the project; and
Why it’s important to keep track of how successful your project is and how you can use this information to argue for your next challenge.
BRING ALONG your project idea to work up your personal project plan during the workshop.
Workshop presented by Pat Grosse of The Community Entrepreneur. This workshop features resources from The 48 Hour Project Manager, a project management system developed from over 30 years of managing projects, as well as aspects from Pat’s successful two-day project management program delivered to the UK public and community sectors over a few years.