Young People and the Law: 4 December - Webcast
Thursday, 4 December 2014 from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm (ACDT)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Would you like to understand more about the legal issues affecting young people - as well as the Commission's specialist Youth Legal Education services?
On 4 December the Commission will present a seminar by Ella Pak Poy, the Commission's Youth Legal Education Officer, and will discuss current laws and legislation affecting young people. The free seminar will be suitable for both professionals working with young people as well as the general public. For those who can not attend this live presentation the Commission is also providing a free webcast of the event.
If yoy would like to attend via webinar please register on this page of our Eventbrite booking site.
The Legal Services Commission will be holding this free education webcast on Thursday 4 December at the Commission's Adelaide office at 30 Flinders Street, Adelaide. Bookings are essential for all the Commission's Free Legal Information Seminars and can be made via our Eventbrite booking page.
The webcast will commence at 12 noon and conclude with a brief Q & A session at around 1.20pm.
All registrants are encouraged to participate in a test log-in session to optimise their PCs for the webcast - and to ensure a speedy webcast connection on the day. Once you register you will receive full instructions and the log in URLs for both the webcast and the various test log-ins provided by the Commission.
If you have any further questions about this free information webcast please contact the Commission on 8111 5593 - or email the CLE unit here.
When & Where
Legal Services Commission of South Australia
The Legal Services Commission provides a range of legal services to members of the public:
- legal representation to people eligible under criteria set by the Commission in accordance with Section 10(2) of the Act.
- free legal advice and minor legal assistance
- a free duty solicitor service
- a range of online resources and printed publications explaining the law in simple, easy to understand terms
- the Law Handbook Online at www.lsc.sa.gov.au provides plain english language legal information
- an extensive range of legal education programs, many free of charge.