Develop new techniques for taking control of your brain, changing bad habits & ending unhealthy thinking in this six week masterclass with two world-leading authorities in coaching and neuroscience.
- Over-think problems or worry about things that are out of your control?
- Place unrealistically high expectations on yourself?
- Get stuck or panicked because of fear and worries?
- Blame and beat up on yourself?
- Engage in unhealthy behaviors to escape life’s daily stresses?
- Act against your overall best interest?
- RELABEL: Learn how to identify deceptive brain messages (unhealthy thoughts) as they happen
- REFRAME: Learn how to change your perception on the importance of these thoughts (it's not ME, it's my BRAIN!)
- REFOCUS: Learn techniques for shifting your attention to something that is positive, healthy and beneficial to you.
- REVALUE: Learn the importance of truly understanding and believing that deceptive brain messages are not real, and have little to no value to you in your life.
- This is a unique opportunity to spend six weeks learning from and having exclusive access to two of the world's leading authorities in neuroscience and coaching!
- Connect with like-minded people in your class and learn from one another to enhance the impact the program has on your everyday life!
- Bring the theory of the book to life and learn practical, new techniques for maximizing your productivity and performance everyday!
- And at a price like this, you'd be crazy not to!
Save This Event
When & Where
Jeffrey M. Schwartz, M.D. and Josie Thomson, MCC
Jeffrey M. Schwartz, M.D. is one of the world's leading authorities on OCD and neuroplasticity and was the co-founder of the entire neuroleadership field.
Josie Thomson is an executive coach, international speaker, trainer and seminar leader. An expert in her field Josephine is one of the few internationally certified master coaches in Australia (MCC). She has been awarded Coach of the Year for three consecutive years, the International Gold Stevie Award for Maverick of the Year 2014, and Telstra Business Woman of the Year State Finalist.