Yoga & Wellbeing Morning Retreat by the Beach:
26 Dec (Boxing Day) to 31 Dec (New Year’s Eve) 2016.
Join me for a time-efficient and transformative urban retreat over 6 mornings between Xmas and the New Year.
7-8am: Yoga overlooking the ocean. Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin and Restorative styles. All levels welcome.
8-9am: Wellbeing workshop while we enjoy a nourishing breakfast. Herbal teas provided (or grab a Campos coffee from ‘The Pool Cafe' underneath the yoga studio).
Be on your way by 9 or join us for a swim at Mahon Pool across the road, or walk 400m down the hill to the surf.
Over breakfast, we’ll explore science-backed tools to take us from languishing to flourishing, such as:
- Mindfulness practices to reground us and offset the silly season
- Ways to rediscover passion and meaning in work and life
- Conditions to promote flow and creativity
- Worksheet notes to continue these practices into 2017 and beyond.
This is reciprocal learning – you’ll find yourself sharing what you’ve learnt with friends and family, re-energised and with a renewed understanding of your inherent potential. Experience the benefits of immersion by attending the complete 6-day program. Limited to 15 participants.
- Full program: 6 days: $330
- Early bird for full program: $300 (ends 9 Dec)
- Choose any 5 of 6 days: $300
- Single program day: $65 (available from 23 Dec)
- Drop-in yoga class, 7-8am: $25, no passes (available from 23 Dec)
- Wellbeing workshop & brecky (no yoga), 8-9am: $40 (available from 23 Dec)
Anahata Yoga Space will be otherwise closed this week, re-opening Tuesday 3 Jan 2017.