Actions and Detail Panel
Yoga for Anxiety and Depression, 8-week course, Term 1 2017
Tue. 21 February 2017, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm AEDT
- Powerful strategies that allow you to feel more ease and enjoyment in your life, whilst gently increasing physical strength, flexibility, and overall sense of wellbeing.
- Specific methods based on the principles of yoga and evidence-based scientific research, that offer real relief for difficult feelings.
- Week-by-week practices, with recommendations for addressing particular emotions in your own life.
- Breathing and relaxation techniques which bring about more calm and positive states of mind and body.
- Therapeutic yoga postures which help you release stress and activate the rest-relax response in the nervous system.
- Methods for developing a home yoga practice to support you in achieving and maintaining emotional equilibrium.
- A tool-kit of techniques that can be used in daily life at any time.
Course runs on Tuesday evenings 6:30-8:00pm starting on February 21st and ending on Tuesday April 11th 2017.
What Others are Saying About This Course:
“I'm currently doing Sarah's yoga for anxiety and depression course and have learnt so much. Sarah is a joyful, heart felt teacher who brings an unique perspective on what yoga can offer regardless of your experience. She is generous in sharing tools for resilience in this wild journey called life" Penny, course participant
"Loving the class, love the talks, and all the info. Thanks for doing all the research /home work" Dave, course participant
"Just wanted to let you know that my partner and I are really enjoying the course and getting a lot out of it. We're learning so many new things! The way you explain things is awesome." Joanna, Course Participant
"Just a quick thanks for helping me back on my feet...with the help of some amazing people, such as my beautiful wife, my doctor, psychologist and now you, I am in a place I thought was impossible 8 weeks ago." Tony, course participant
Cancellation and refund policy can be found here