Actions and Detail Panel
Yarra Valley Wine & Food Festival - 2017
Sat., 01/04/2017, 11:00 am – Mon., 03/04/2017, 9:00 pm AEDT
Yarra Valley Wine & Food Festival
For the first time enjoy the "Yarra Valley wine varietals in individual ‘wine laneways’".
Be impressed by the fresh food, wine, cider, beer, live music and much more...
Complete with a farmers market, food trucks, cooking demonostrations, master classes
Wine and food lovers alike can enjoy the Yarra Valley’s finest wines, produce and food, as well as locally brewed cider and beers at the festival which will run from 11:00am till 5:00pm daily, all whilst overlooking the rolling hills of the Yarra Valley and the Dandenong Ranges.
This is the first time in the history of Victoria’s premier wine region that both small boutique wineries and larger big name Yarra Valley wineries
1) VIP Package: includes Entry to the Festival, a decadent two-course meal and wine at the award-winning Rochford Restaurant, a tasting card ($20 worth of tastings), a souvenir glass, and transportation to and from Melbourne's CBD, Ringwood, Frankston or Rowville = $175pp
2) Adult General Admission,Transport, & Wine Tastings : includes Entry to the Festival, a souvenir glass, wine tastings ($20 worth of tastings) and transportation to and from Melbourne's CBD, Frankston or Rowville = $85pp
3) Adult General Admission,Transport: includes Entry to the Festival, a souvenir glass, and transportation to and from Melbourne's CBD, Frankston or Rowville = $65pp
4) Kids General Admission & Transport: includes Entry to the Festival, and transportation to and from Melbourne's CBD, Ringwood, Frankston or Rowville= $50pp
Groups of 10 or more may also choose another pick up or drop off location (i.e. depending on where this is situated)
Saturday 1st April:
Pick up:11am Russell Court (cnr Flinders Street and end of Russell Street) to Rochford Wines.
Depart: 9pm from Rochford Wines when 'Borjn Again' finish.
Sunday 2nd April:
Pick up: 9:30am from Frankston (McDonalds - 452 Nepean Highway Wells Street, Frankston) and 10am from Rowville (McDonalds - Cnr Fulham Road & Stud Roads, Rowville)
Depart: 4pm from Rochford Wines, and then drop off at Rowville then Frankston.
* Option: 10am pick up from CBD assuming enough people.
NOTE: Must be pre-booked with payment by credit card by Thursday 30th March,2017.
Note: Tickets are not refundable but may be transferred to another person.
The festival goes ahead rain, hail or shine and if cancelled your can use a credit note towards another tour in the future,