- Talk about what YA books you've been reading.
- A bit of brunch.
- Talk about what YA books you're excited to read.
- A bit more brunch. Perhaps a coffee or a hot chocolate.
- Lend a book you've just read to another bookclubber so that the following month they can talk about it with you and lend it to someone else. Get those books circulating!
- Maybe one more croissant.
- Oh, some more talking about YA books.
The third Sunday of the month
- December 18th
SPECIAL CHRISTMAS EDITION! - Bring A Book (second hand is fine) as a Kris Kringle lucky dip!
We'll meet at 11:00am at Mister Close in Melbourne City.
Shop 13, Midtown Plaza, 246 Bourke St (Cnr of Swanston) Melbourne, (Enter from Swanston St, right next to Telstra, just inside the Plaza)
There's a Facebook Page to help facilitate communication and use #YAllForBrunch on Twitter and Instagram.
My page about it is HERE
If you could RSVP just so I know numbers to book a table for, that'd be great!