Yoga & Wellbeing Morning Retreat by the Beach:
26 Dec (Boxing Day) to 31 Dec (New Year’s Eve) 2016.
Balance the silly season, get grounded and get ready to be our best in 2017! If you or anyone needs to fit in some asana + reflection, come on down to Anahata between Chrissy and New Year’s Eve.
Join me for a time-efficient and transformative urban retreat over 6 mornings between Xmas and the New Year.
7-8am: Yoga overlooking the ocean. Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin and Restorative styles. All levels welcome.
8-9am: Wellbeing workshop while we enjoy a nourishing breakfast. Herbal teas provided (or grab a Campos coffee from ‘The Pool Cafe' underneath the yoga studio).
Be on your way by 9 or join us for a swim at Mahon Pool across the road, or walk 400m down the hill to the surf.
Over breakfast, we’ll explore science-backed tools to take us from languishing to flourishing, such as:
- Mindfulness practices to reground us and offset the silly season
- Ways to rediscover passion and meaning in work and life
- Conditions to promote flow and creativity
- Worksheet notes to continue these practices into 2017 and beyond.
This is reciprocal learning – you’ll find yourself sharing what you’ve learnt with friends and family, re-energised and with a renewed understanding of your inherent potential. Experience the benefits of immersion by attending the complete 6-day program. Limited to 15 participants.
- Full program: 6 days: $330
- Early bird for full program: $300 (ends 9 Dec)
- Choose any 5 of 6 days: $300
- Single program day: $65 (available from 23 Dec)
- Drop-in yoga class, 7-8am: $25, no passes (available from 23 Dec)
- Wellbeing workshop & brecky (no yoga), 8-9am: $40 (available from 23 Dec)
Anahata Yoga Space will be otherwise closed this week, re-opening Tuesday 3 Jan 2017.