Xero Training by MKS Group.
When you know your numbers, anything is possible.
Run by our Xero Certified team, our "workshop" training is held in our office in a relaxed and consultative setting.
The full day training includes and in depth demonstration of –
- Xero Invoicing
- Bank reconciliation
- Latest updates in Xero development
- Plus more to lift you to Hero status
- Participant interaction with a Xero file
- Provides attendees with common do's and don'ts when working with Xero
- Expert insight from Xero Certified accountants and experienced users - not just trainers
- Gain tips on how to improve your business accounting
- Lunch and light refreshments throughout the day.
$385 GST Inclusive
Wednesday 14 December 2016 from 9am to 4.30pm
Suite 202A, Level 2 / 12 Hall Street Moonee Ponds VIC 3039
Telephone – 03 9374 8400
- Attendees will need to bring a laptop to use throughout the training, internet access will be provided.
- No Xero login? No worry. Arrive 10 minutes early for easy set-up.
What did previous attendees say about our training
"It was great to see the capabilities of the system and the ease of use. I was dreading the 'go live' date but today has put my mind at ease." Stacey Morrison, Becks Wiggins Stokes
"Seeing in depth how Xero works and then being able to work out how to apply all the extras to our business. Trainers were amazing." Leanne Koutoukidis, Total Underground Solutions
"It has saved me time, and taught me more professional ways to get things done for my small business." Bianca Rattray, Rapid Concrete Developments
"It has given me a good overall introduction to Xero." Angela Warren, Warren Bookkeeping
"The training will help me keep on top of my business." Julie Owen, personal trainer
"It demonstrates the benefits of how xero will make our business more efficient and productive." Teresa Scalogna, Push Mobility
"We understand Xero more and picked up tips." ACP Worldwide