Write Your First Book in 30 Days with Hayley Solich is an engaging and informative workshop where Hayley shares her over 10 years of publishing experience to help you be able to plan your first book so you can write it in 30 days.*
What will you get from this workshop:
- How to plan your book so it has consistent structure
- Options for self-publishing
- Access to a closed Facebook Group for workshop participants to share their progress and bounce ideas
- A soundboard for your creative ideas and honest feedback delivered in an uplifting way
- An achievable plan with a realistic time frame
- The motivation to get over that hump and get your book started!
Who should attend:
- First time authors
- People who want to clarify if this is the right pathway for them to pursue
- People who want to better understand self-publishing
- People who want to get their creative writing juices flowing
This is a unique opportunity to work with Hayley who is the past Editor of four magazines, two print and two online magazines, including National magazine Finally at 40 Life Begins plus the designer of another two magazines. Hayley has also been Project Manager for several book projects for clients, including 6PR Celebrity Grace Maiolo's The Butcher That Bakes book; Kath Mazzella OAM's Not So Secret Women's Business book and a host more. Hayley has authored six books and written over 100 articles for magazines, blogs and client's projects; with several awards for her writing. She is currently working with several clients as a writing coach and ghost writer to help them get their books done and dusted and is available for one-to-one coaching as well.
Dates of workshop are:
Session 1 - Delivery of Content
Saturday, 3rd December 2016
Bonus Follow up and Feedback Session (Optional)
PS There is plenty of off-street on-site parking at Bluegum Community Centre, just one street away from the Reid Highway/Beechboro Road intersection.
PSS Numbers are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment.
Investment: $160.00 per person
Bookings close 28th November 2016
FEEDBACK FROM OUR LAST WORKSHOP:
Here is what those who attended our last workshop said about the workshop...
- Was really great to go through some of my book concepts and being challenged.
- Feeling inspired.
- What I loved was all the diverse stories.. I may still change my mind lol .. I love creating characters, working with emotions and of course, a good story.
- I cannot recommend this course highly enough. Its easy as 1 2 3 with Hayley's techniques