Actions and Detail Panel
Woven Wall Hangings - Christmas Edition
Learn how to make your own beautiful woven wall hanging from scratch.
You may like to customise your piece with a variety of your own trims and trinkets, sticks/driftwood or upcycle that old favourite piece of clothing from home (t-shirts and chunky knitwear are ideal).
You will be working on your own customisable loom which has been made by your own teacher. Completed projects are about an A4 paper size.
- A range of weaving and hand stitching techniques
- Assembling and adjusting your loom to size
- Making your own unique piece of work
What you’ll get to take home
- Your own unique piece of work
- New skills to carry on at home
What to bring with you
All optional as we already have lots of yarn on hand but you may like to bring your own:
- Old jewellery/beads/clothing/tinsel and baubles in need of some new ♥
- Left over yarn or felt roving
- Any other trinkets to incorporate to your work
- Money or card to purchase the frame to take home @ $35 each (again, optional)
About your teacher
Lisa is the boss of The Cubby House. She is loves making her own bespoke pieces - she is looking forward to see your wonderful creations on the night! You can read more in her bio here.