Brand YOU – How to promote yourself.
Whether you are looking to progress within your company, be considered for opportunities or be taken seriously as an expert in the wider industry, people need to know what you're good at and what makes you different from others saying the same thing.
In this workshop Rachel Service, Founder of Happiness Concierge will be sharing tactical ways to communicate your expertise - in a way that feels authentic and is easy to do, including reaching out to media and using professional platforms such as LinkedIn to share your brilliance.
In this two-hour workshop you'll be guided through how to:
• Communicate your personal 'elevator pitch'.
• Articulate what makes you different to others professionals in your field.
• Get noticed at work and within the wider industry.
• If you work for an organisation: identify opportunities for showing the wider team the value you add at work.
• If you work for yourself: some easy wins to get noticed in the industry
Rachel is a regular facilitator here at WAREHOUSE No.5 - each time bringing a refreshing approach to the content, whilst generously sharing her wealth of knowledge. If you haven’t yet experienced these engaging and practical nights than now is your chance!
Tickets are $65 + BF and are available via the above ticket link.
Based in Melbourne, Rachel Service is a global speaker on getting people noticed at work. She is regularly featured in The Age, Sydney Morning Herald and Daily Mail and is on the Board of Freelance Australia. With over 13 years experience specialising in PR, Rachel travels the world working with major brands and individuals to help them ace work in a way that is authentic.