IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Workshop 3 on 26 November 2016
1. You must print and bring your Workshop Resource Manual available here: WORKSHOP RESOURCE MANUAL Please note that you will not be able to participate in the workshop without bringing your printed Workshop Resource Manual.
2. This workshop will start at 8:30am sharp and finish at 4:00pm (may finish earlier depending on class size, etc). The workshop is held at Academy of Fitness Headquarters,1137 Stanley St East, Coorparoo. Please ensure that you read the Map and Parking Information as there are parking restrictions in the local area: MAP AND PARKING INFORMATION
3. The full list of items you will be required to bring along to the workshop this weekend:
- Printed Workshop Resource Manual
- Appropriate clothing for exercise including covered sports shoes
- Water bottle
- Food (fridge available for storage. Please note no microwave on site)
4. Before attending this workshop you MUST view the videoed practical assessment demonstrations on your Online Learning Platform for Topic 3.
5. Please note that strict eligibility requirements apply for attendance at this workshop. You must only register if you have been given instructions on your online learning platform to book your workshop now. If you book and attend your workshop without meeting the eligibility requirements, your attendance will be recorded as invalid.
6. Workshop 4 is being held the following day on Sunday. If you would like to attend this workshop, ensure you book in as soon as possible. In order to be eligible to attend Workshop 4 you MUST view the videoed practical assessment demonstrations on your Online Learning Platform for Topic 4.
Yours in fitness
Academy of Fitness