Actions and Detail Panel
Thu. 13 October 2016, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm ACDT
Learn how to create an effective and high performing workplace.
At this workshop you will learn:
- What creates happy, productive workplaces
- What will reduce performance in your workplace and what you can do
- The key needs at work for today’s workforce that will help you attract and retain good employees
- Avoid the 3 signs of a miserable job – know what to do instead to create a happy, high performing workplace
- How personal and workplace wellbeing are linked
- The three ways that you can help your employees (and yourself) to enjoy more personal wellbeing
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided.