Actions and Detail Panel
Workplace Mental Health Leaders Seminar - Melbourne
Wed. 3 May 2017, 8:45 am – 4:00 pm AEST
There’s a lot of talk about workplace mental health yet, talk alone is not enough to reduce the costs and impacts of mental health issues in the workplace. Do you want specific strategies to implement for employees and managers? The Workplace Mental Health for Leaders Seminar will develop leaders skills and give frameworks to follow to develop your organisation’s positive mental health culture.
Early Bird - $545 per person
Standard - $600 per person
Buy 4 standard tickets, get the fifth for free
Do your managers and supervisors:
- Know how to recognise and respond to mental health issues in their employees?
- Understand their obligations for privacy and confidentiality?
- Know how to design reasonable adjustments for staff with mental health issues that support both the individuals’ and the business’s needs?
Learn about common mental health issues, obligations to employees and appropriate strategies to respond to mental health issues in the workplace including:
- Common mental illnesses of anxiety, depression and of psychosis.
- Recognise symptoms and functional impacts in the workplace of each of these illnesses.
- Roles and responsibilities when responding to mental health issues in the workplace.
- Strategies to approach employees.
- Design reasonable workplace adjustments for mental illness.
- How to talk to employees about mental illness.
- Develop a Workplace Mental Health Strategy.
- Resources available for managers and supervisors.
Bonus pre and post seminar inclusions for each delegate:
- Pre-seminar survey to determine current levels of knowledge for customisation of seminar.
- Bloom at Work book – comprehensive resource for consolidating learning from the seminar.
- Comprehensive resource pack including workplace templates for putting your knowledge in to action.
- 24 months follow-up email program to implement strategies learnt
- Access to Bloomers membership site for ongoing resources and supports (including videos, articles and more)
Terms & Conditions
- The full course fee is due immediately to secure your booking.
- This ticket is non-refundable however can be transferred to another person if your circumstances change and you are no longer able to attend this course.
* Course dates may be subject to change pending on registration numbers. Fees paid will be reimbursed if the alternative date does not suit.