BOOKINGS FOR ALL SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMS OPEN 15 DECEMBER.
Children participating in this program must be aged 10+ years due to the nature of the program.
Do you like to solve riddles and look for clues?
Join Canberra-based local author and puzzle writer Denise Sutherland to learn the basics of solving anagrams and cryptic crosswords. Learn how to decipher cryptic clues and unlock the secrets of these popular puzzles.
Denise will have copies of The Junior Canberra Puzzle Book for sale at the program.
Please take note:
- Age ranges apply. The age limit is necessary and made due to the required skill level/coordination for the activity.
- Adult supervision is required for all children attending the program.
- Bookings are essential for this program as places are limited. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Please contact the library if you wish to amend or cancel your booking. This will enable others to participate in the program.
- Please arrive 10 mins early to allow time to check in; this assists the program to run on schedule.