Actions and Detail Panel
Woolloongabba ~ Understanding Behaviour
Mon. 12 June 2017, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm AEST
Early Days workshops are for parents and other family carers of children under 7 years who have an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or are going through the assessment and diagnosis process.
What this workshop offers:
- Understanding why your child has behavioural issues.
- Learn how to identify the purpose of your child’s behaviour.
- Learn how to develop strategies.
- Plan for success.
More about Early Days workshops
- Free to attend
- Held in small groups of 4-15 and gives you an opportunity to meet other parents
- Lunch & light refreshments provided
- Childcare is NOT provided.