Actions and Detail Panel
Women's Wealth Circle Bootcamp 2017: Goals, Money, Mindset (Saturday)
Sat. 14 January 2017, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm AEDT
Goals, Money, Mindset Bootcamp
Friday 13 January 10:30 am to 3:30 pm, or Saturday 14 January 12.00 to 5:00pm
Powerfully Create 2017 aligning your Goals, Dreams and Wishes with your Money and Mindset.
• Start with your Dreams and Wishes to Create SMART Goals
• Get Wealth Education
• Put all your wealth to work.
Get started on a Financial Plan to achieve your Vision and create your Financial Independence,
What you will get from the Bootcamp:
SMART Goals drawn from your hopes for the future and grounded in your current reality,
You’ll answer the question: “How much money do I need to achieve my SMART Goals?”
You’ll understand your Money Habitudes and your relationship to Money to empower your to strategies and actions.
You’ll get Financial Wisdom and Wealth Education on:
• Building Wealth through Investments and Superannuation
• Protecting Wealth through Insurance and Estate Planning
• Managing your Money and Wealth
• Building a Business that Thrives and produces Wealth.
Investment: Only $440* per person including your Women’s Wealth Circle Workbook, Lunch and Afternoon Tea.
Your Workshop Leader is Sheila Cabacungan:
Sheila Cabacungan is the Responsible Manager for Carnegie Financial Planning an Australian Financial Services Licensee No 389528. “My role is to empower my clients with financial wisdom, strategic advice and solutions to achieve their wealth goals and live a life they love.” Sheila Cabacungan.
Her professional credentials include:
• Certified Financial Planner Practitioner, Financial Planning Association, 2000
• SMSF Specialist Adviser, SMSF Association, 2011
• Registered Tax (Financial Adviser) Agent, 2012
• Fellow, Tax Institute of Australia, 2014
• Greater Western Sydney Area Mentor, Success Women’s Network, 2016
Members of Western Sydney Women and Success Women’s Network, register your interest before
30 November 2016 and get $55 discount off the Bootcamp price!
To Register Your Interest
1. Join our Facebook Community Carnegie Financial Planning by clicking on Like, and
2. Click “Interested” in the Bootcamp day that suits you!
Tickets will go on sale on December 1st!