San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Women’s gatherings and circles support women leaders and business owners
Next one: is on Thusrday February 23rd, 2017
Gina Lazenby is co-hosting a Women's Gathering
at the private residence of Kathleen Thurmond
in San Francisco city
Using a very successful format we create circles of trust which are very nourishing to all who attend the gathering, irrespective of whether they are professionals seeking advancement in their organisations, entrepreneurs growing or scaling a business or women with newly created business endeavours. When we sit together with a group of women in a sharing circle we really get that we are not alone and that our power comes from seeking community and working together. It can feel very lonely sometimes being a woman on purpose trying to make a difference in the world ….. and also create financial success! The photograph here is from our gathering last year in San Francisco in February, when Gina was last over from the UK attending the Wisdom 2.0 event
The special FOCUS of this meeting: there is a rising feminine energy happening globally, a growing appetite for women to be more vocal about national and world events that seem to be pushing back on women's rights and achievements. We will discus what role you might be taking in this next iteration of the women's movement and how your life and business can make a contributiuon to changing the status quo ... however large or small.
What women get from joining in these circles:
- The realisation that no matter what we are facing, someone has a similar story or a challenge they have overcome and their insights support us in moving forward.
- Practically, we women need to create and reinforce our own networks of support. There’s always someone who has either “been there/done that” or who can introduce us to new insights or contacts.
- Many of us have spent more time than we care to remember in very masculine business structures that really did not support us and where we might have picked up some habits that no longer serve us. Being with a group of enterprising women recalibrates us and reminds us how powerful we are when we are in our feminine energy.
- Plenty of open-hearted support and recognition is available together with generosity, honesty and a safe and joyous space.
- Sometimes we have to remind ourselves that having our own business or autonomy gives us the opportunity to thrive ….. and we don’t always have to strive !
Now is a great time to be a woman … especially in business and on a mission. And we are delighted that these gatherings inceasingly attract women across a 40-year age span ... now that is AWESOME (as you say here in the USA!)
Who should join us? ……… YOU!
Women who attend usually own businesses as diverse as educational specialists, consultancy firms, well-being and manufacturing. Others are entrepreneurialy-minded professionals in careers. What we have in common is that we are all women, mothers, sisters, grandmothers who care as much about making a difference and reaching our potential as we do for making good financial returns from our invested money, time and energy. We LOVE connecting and looking for collaborative opportuntities too.
Join us. Bring a favourite dish ..... we are co-creating a meal to share!
Huge thanks to Kathleen Thurmond, long-time supporter of these gatherings, for offering her home and co-hosting this event again
Gina Lazenby USA cell: + 1 415 670 0384
NOTE: Note the actual apartment & full address will be given after booking.
Save This Event
When & Where
Gina Lazenby - The Rise of the Feminine Radio
Gina Lazenby is a Speaker, Author, Teacher, Mentor, Women’s Advocate and for the last decade has been known as a thought leader in Feminine Leadership and the special and different contribution of women.
Her latest project is The Rise of the Feminine radio which she has just completed producing on the Voice America platform. The first season of 13 shows features ground-breaking interviews with over 40 commentators about the rise of women and the rise of feminine values being expressed today in the world by both men and women.