Join a panel of cultural, business, community and technology leaders as they explore the complex factors that contribute to creating healthy communities in a society where our interactions are increasingly mediated by technology.
What are the key cultural values that help create and maintain a healthy community both on-line and face to face? How do various communication technologies help or hinder community functions? Is choosing the right tool more important than setting the cultural values in place?
Engaging with the wider community, be it through social media, public events, or everyday interactions is fast becoming the key to the culture and viability of many organisations, both private and public. Forming effective communities within the workplace is likewise a key ingredient to creating organisational sustainability, resilience and innovation.
We can do more together than we can alone - join us for a full-hearted and intelligent conversation about what it takes to truly connect with others.
Proceeds from registrations will be going to UN Women in celebration of International Women's Day.
We look forward to welcoming our panel speakers to the event.
- Alison Michalk, CEO - Quiip
- Gemma Lloyd, Co-founder - Diverse City Careers
- Julie Stevanja, CEO and Co-founder - Stylerunner
- Kumi Taguchi, Presenter - ABC Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Mark Woodrow, Customer Success Lead (Office365/Yammer) - Microsoft
- (Moderator) Venessa Paech, Founder - FutureCulture