Actions and Detail Panel
Wollemi Weeds and Wine Weekend
Sat., 15/10/2016, 12:00 pm – Sun., 16/10/2016, 12:00 pm AEDT
We are invited by Landcare Gurus, Trevor and Marion, to visit their inspiring rural property located next to Wollemi National Park. We will get a chance to learn from them about how they care for the local land, and live off grid.
*Arrive in time to meet and greet everyone and be feed by the amazing Martindale Creek Catchment Landcare group :) Yumo!!
* Have a tour of our hosts amazing property, located right next to Wollemi National Park
* Learn about their amazing off the grid house
* Lesson in weed identification, prizes up for grabs!
* Delicious dinner provided. Bring a bottle of wine to share if you would like to :)
* Camp by the bush/creek hopefully with a bonfire
* Explore the local area by going for a walk up the back of the property
Provided lunch on the property before we say our farewells to Trevor and Marion.
* Options include Baiame Cave, exploring the park, options limitless!
Food and Drink
* Intrepid Landcare will supply yummy dinner, breaky and lunch. Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.