Actions and Detail Panel
Win one of two MASSIVE Christmas Hampers and support those in need
Mon., 28/11/2016, 2:30 pm – Tue., 20/12/2016, 6:00 pm AEDT
In 2016, Fitzroy Legal Service has provided free legal advice and representation to thousands of people who would otherwise have gone without. We've helped push the Federal Government to allow doctors to speak up about abuse in offshore detention facilities through our Doctors For Refugees High Court challenge. We've advocated for the homeless, for those suffering family violence and those who need help with drug and alcohol addiction.
And now we need your help. Our funding is shrinking as the need in our community increases. We need your help in order to help others.
These hampers will guarantee a wonderful Christmas to a couple of very lucky winners and with tickets costing just $5, you can help us without breaking the bank.
Fitzroy Legal Service is thrilled to partner with Aunt Maggie's Organics health food stores to offer the following two raffle prizes:
First Prize retail value $500
- From Paxton Organic wines McLaren Vale - 6 white wines & 6 red wines
- From Brunswick’s artisan chocolatier Monsieur Truffe - Gianguja 1white & 1 dark block
- Melbourne's Wicked Candle - a Large Jar candle
- Assorted 2die4 activated nuts - value of $50
- Belmore Organic meats - Free Range Ham on the Bone value approximately $50
- GrandMa’s Puddings - a Traditional OR Vegan Christmas pudding
- Melbourne's Remedy Kombucha - any 6 large Kombuchas
Second Prize retail value $300
- From Paxton Organic wines McLaren Vale - 3 vegan friendly white wines & 3 red wines
- Inika Organic friendly Makeup and Skincare to the value of $100
- Fresh Organic Fruit & Vegetable box to the value of $60
- 3 of your favourite Pana Chocolate Bars
All proceeds go to supporting the work of Fitzroy Legal Service, a not-for-profit community legal centre providing legal assistance to the homeless and vulnerable
PLEASE NOTE - You will need to arrange pick up of your prize from Aunt Maggie's Fitzroy store
Winners will be notified by phone