San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Entering the draw is easy as 1,2,3
Step 1: Become an IIBA International and an Australia Chapter member (if you are not already a registered member, then visit:
IIBA International Member: https://portal.iiba.org/user/register
Australia Chapter Member: https://australia.iiba.org/chapter-membership
Step 2: Visit https://melbournepdddraw.eventbrite.com.au click on “order”, fully complete and submit the online order form.
Step 3: Attend IIBA Canberra event on 13 October 2016 as the winner will be drawn 7pm and you MUST attend in person and be at present to win. The winner will be asked to provide some basic contact information in order that we may register you for the conference.
Your prize is transferable, provided the organisers are informed of the person who will actually be attending by 3pm 14 October 2016.
More information about the conference can be found at:
The free conference ticket includes:
Full attendance to the 1day event, including 1 return airfare from Canberra to Melbourne, catering and access to the exhibition area and all sessions and keynotes.
Free tickets offered as prize do not include airport / hotel transfers ground transport from and to the event, medical insurance, travel insurance, additional services such as spending money, car parking or accommodation. Multiple entries from the same person will not be included.
Do you need more information? Please email us CanberraEvents@australia.iiba.org for assistance.
The entries will be accepted from 8 September 2016 8am & closes 12 October 2016 10pm (AEST)
Venue: Mantra on Northbourne, 84 Northbourne Ave, Canberra City 2612
Date: Thursday, 13th October 2016
Time: 5:00pm for Registration & Networking, 5:50pm Start for 7:00pm Finish
Become an IIBA Australia Chapter (ACM) member - you can join here https://australia.iiba.org/chapter-membership
IIBA Canberra Branch Sponsors:
Terms and Conditions
“The Promoter” (IIBA Australia – Canberra Branch)
“Entrant”, “Member”, “Participant” (IIBA International and Australia Chapter Members)
1. Open to Australian residents aged 18 or over, IIBA International and Australia Chapter Members, except IIBA Australia Chapter Board and Branch Board members and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. The draw will run throughout the campaign period from 08 September 2016 until 13 October 2016 at 1900. The promoter reserves the right to make changes to the competition opening and closing dates. Changes will be reflected in the terms and conditions.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. To enter, a user will need to visit http://melbournepdddraw.eventbrite.com.au http://melbournepdddraw.eventbrite.com.au click on “order”, fully complete and submit the online order form.
5. Members may enter the competition once to obtain a chance to win. Each entrant is allowed a maximum of one entry. Multiple entries by the same person will not be valid.
6. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted.
7. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
8. Prize consists of the following elements:
Full attendance to the 1day event, including 1 return airfare from Canberra to Melbourne, catering and access to the exhibition area and all sessions and keynotes. Flights are subject to availability and up to a maximum value of AUD400 total. The decision as to the most appropriate form of transport for the prize winners travel will lie with the promoter.
9. Your prize is transferable, provided the organisers are informed of the person who will actually be attending by 3pm 14 October 2016. The prize is not exchangeable for cash or valid for use in conjunction with any other offer. Any amends to the duration of the trip are the responsibility of the prize winner. The prize must be booked by 14 October 2016.
10. The prize do not include airport / hotel transfers ground transport from and to the event, medical insurance, travel insurance, additional services such as spending money, car parking or accommodation etc.
11. The winners will be drawn at random overseen by an independent person. The winner will be drawn 7pm 13 October 2016 and you MUST attend in person and be at present to win. The winner will be asked to provide some basic contact information in order that we may register you for the conference.
12. If the winner does not attend in person and be at present 7pm 13 October 2016, the winner will forfeit the prize and it will be reallocated to an alternative prize winner drawn at random by an independent person.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrant's details including, but not limited to, proof of identity and/or address and/or age.
14. The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be resold, redeemed for cash or any form of compensation. In the event, for any reason, of the prize winners not taking part of or any element of the prize within the time period stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize or in full.
15. It is the winner's responsibility to ensure that they are capable of accepting the prize including, without limitation, ensuring that they have a valid passport and any required visas, medical insurances and any travel insurances or documents necessary in order to use the Prize.
16. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to be responsible for all federal, state, provincial, local or other applicable taxes associated with acceptance and use of the prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the sole right and discretion to change the prize for another prize of equal or higher value should circumstances make this unavoidable.
18. The winner must agree to participate in reasonable, unpaid publicity on behalf of the Promoter such as winner announcement on australia.iiba.org, social media channels
19. The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses of claims whatsoever arising out of participation of the promotion or accepting the prize. This does not affect users' statutory rights.
20. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Australian Capital Territory law and the Courts of Australian Capital Territory will have exclusive jurisdiction.
21. Members are responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the promotion, such as the cost of accessing the internet.
22. Except as otherwise required by applicable law the Promoter shall not be liable for the content of any externally linked web sites.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and refuse claims it believes to be of a fraudulent nature. Should a claim be upheld as fraudulent the Promoter reserves the right to pursue damages against individuals in connection with the claim.
When & Where
The International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) is an international not-for-profit professional association for Business Analyst professionals. Our vision is to be the leading world-wide professional association that develops and maintains standards for the practice of business analysis and for the certification of practitioners. read more ...