The WHOLE LIFE EXPO, held on 25-27 November 2016 at the Adelaide Showgrounds, is Adelaide’s largest showcase of Natural Health, Growth & Development, Music, Dance & Culture
• 300+ Exhibitors, 120+ Free Workshops & Performances
• Keynote Workshops with Australia’s Leaders in Health & Wellbeing and Personal Development
• Whole Life Rhythms, 3 Days of Conscious & World Music
• Presenters, Musicians, Artists, Conscious Community, Yoga, Dance, Indigenous Wisdom, Artisan Food, Creative Kids
SOME OF OUR GUESTS INCLUDE:
• Ben Lee – Much loved singer-songwriter, multiple ARIA Award winner and humanitarian.
• The Gyuto Monks of Tibet – Creating a Sand Mandala over the 3 days and presenting regular mantra chanting and meditation sessions.
• David Young – Twice Grammy Nominated musician who has recorded 57 albums and sold over 1,000,000 copies.
• Dr. Peter Dingle – Has appeared on the Media for the last 20 years as expert in environmental and health issues and recently presented in the award winning 7 week TV series shown on SBS and now around the world “Is your Home Killing You”.
• Ian White – Founder of the Australian Bush Flower Essences and 5th generation Australian herbalist who has been practicing successfully as a Naturopath for 30 years.
• Ron Ragel and Vicki Hansen - IndiaJiva – The top ten best-selling artists in the Yoga and New Age categories. They have released over a dozen albums internationally as well as workbooks on yoga, sound and spirituality.
• Celebrity Chefs - The Donehues - Winners of the “Channel 7’s Restaurant Revolution”, Reine and brothers David, Anthony and Asa took out the reality cooking competition and in the process, scooped the $200,000 prize.
• Monnie Gi (aka Monica Gagliano) PhD - Research Associate Professor of Evolutionary Ecology and Adjunct Senior Research Fellow at the University of Western Australia.
• Lynne Singlewood - Bachelor of Health Science, Naturopath, Herbalist.
With over 120 Free workshops and performances, this is just a taste of the many Australian and international presenters & performers at the
WHOLE LIFE EXPO in November. For a full list of speakers and performers and to download the full program, please visit www.WholeLifeExpo.com.au