Actions and Detail Panel
Where There's Smoke with Daniel Wilson
Sat. 15 October 2016, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AEDT
The age-old craft of hot smoking is enjoying a spirited revival, so jump onboard with Huxtaburger’s smoky Daniel Wilson for the low down. He’ll cover home smoking options (domestic ovens, barbecues and small outdoor smoking boxes) and demonstrate the amazing versatility of the technique, transforming mussels, barramundi, jalapeno along the way.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.