Actions and Detail Panel
What on earth is SEO??? How I tripled my website visitors in 90 days...
Thu. 8 December 2016, 9:00 am – 2:30 pm AEST
Do you feel like you're being held to ransom by Social Media 'Experts'?
Take back control, save your money and learn how to guide your ideal customers to your website.
Want more traffic to your website without paying for ads?
This practical workshop will show you how we consistently triple our customers traffic in just 90 days.
You'll learn how to direct your ideal customer to your website.
Feel like you're not technical enough to do it yourself?
We'll show you simple and easy steps, in easy to understand terms for beginners. You do not have to be technically minded.
Will this work for me?
We are so confident this will work, that if you implement these steps and don’t improve website traffic in 90 days, we'll give you your money back.
More about the workshop
You’ve got an amazing product or service and a pretty snazzy looking website. Awesome! So why aren’t people knocking down your door to buy your stuff? Why aren’t people swarming to your site?
What happened to "If you build it, they will come?'
Have you been sucked in by advertising and marketing agencies, promising the crowds but delivering tumbleweeds? Have these companies told you it takes more time and more money to see these glowing results?
Perhaps you’ve played around with Google Adwords or Facebook advertising, invested lots of time creating beautiful pictures and compelling ads, posting them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Snap-chat only to find you've got nothing to show for your dollars and time spent.
In this 1-day hands-on workshop, we'll guide you step-by-step through the same proven process that SEO on Autopilot uses to triple our customer's website traffic in 90 days.
You’ll walk away with a clear flight plan for your website, tools and templates to use, and your own personalised ‘To-do’ list to replicate our success in your business.
We've removed the dark shroud of mystery that marketing agencies rely on, to make you think this is really complicated. We've discovered that it's actually quite simple if you have someone to break it down into real terms, not the trendy hype-phrases everyone uses these days.
This workshop gives you real answers without the hype.
Is this workshop for me?
Do you need more people coming to your website, yes or no?
If you are a beginner to E-commerce or SEO and want to know how to get more traffic to your website without paying for advertising, this workshop is for you.
If you answer ‘yes’ to any (or all) of the questions below, and you want to drive more quality traffic to your site to get more sales, but you don't want to spend any more money, this workshop is for you.
- Are you completely clueless when it comes to SEO and all the 'hypey' catchphrases used in digital marketing circles?
...Do you really even know what SEO stands for yet???
- Are you embarrassed to admit that?
- Have you spent money on building a beautiful website that nobody visits?
- Are your sales down because there’s not enough traffic coming to your website?
- Have you got a great product or service and feel you'd be more successful if only you could get the message out to more people?
- Have you wasted money on advertising in the past?
- Have you used Google Adwords and so-called SEO experts who promise to drive quality traffic to your site with no guarantees? Do you want to know who you can trust to have your bottom line in mind?
- Does Google Analytics feel completely foreign to you?
- Have you ever been tempted to try one of those off-shore spammers who sends you emails about how terrible your site is for SEO and Google ranking?
- Are you frustrated at being told by Social Media experts that it will take a year to see results from all your hard work and you won't get anywhere unless you pay for Ads?
Answered 'yes' to any of the above?
This course is for you.
What will I get?
This is a hands on 'do it together' day, where you will walk away knowing what you need to do, how you need to do it, and having made a start on it.
There's 2 options:
1. Premium Economy - $299
9am to 2:30pm
You'll receive a workbook, tools and templates to take home with you.
By the end of the workshop, you will have:
- A clear understanding of what SEO is and the exact techniques we use to triple our customer's traffic in 90 days
- A simplified understanding of content marketing and how it can help you drive quality traffic to your site
- Knowledge of Google Search Console – what to look out for, what to measure and how to make Google love you
- An overview of how to find the specific keywords you need for your website
- An understanding of what blogging is, where to blog and the SEO ‘must haves’ for every blog
- A prioritised action list of next steps, personalised to your website
- A clear understanding of where you can get the most efficient and specific help for your business
- Access to our private facebook network of like minded, down to earth business owners, willing to share ideas and experiences to help you succeed.
- The Premium Economy ticket includes morning tea and lunch
2. Business Saver Upgrade - $549
9am to 5:00pm
You'll receive everything in the Premium Economy ticket PLUS an upgrade of the following:
- Preferential seating with 'goodies'
- Round table 'Ask the Experts' session with drinks and canapes following the event (this is the most practical highlight for our guests)
- Access to our exclusive members 'Club Lounge' website for 3 months, including Weekly update and homework videos
- Access to private Facebook Support
- Follow up review of your website via video, with recommended "quick wins" personalised for your business
Outline of the Day
-Session 1 - What on Earth is SEO
- What is it?
-Why do we need it?
-Why is it so shrouded in mystery?
- SEO vs Advertising - Creating something that works for you forever
-Session 2 - How Google Works and how to get to the top
-Session 3 - Keywords- How to find them and how to use them
-Session 4 - Your website structure and content
-Mistakes most people make when paying for a fancy website (If you don't have SEO in mind when designing your website, you're wasting your money).
-Session 6 - Blog platforms
-What is blogging
-Where to blog
-Session 7 - Blogging 101- What to do and how to do it
-Session 8 - Other Elements to consider
-Session 9 - What to look for in an SEO provider and how to make sure your money is spent wisely
-Session 10 - (VIP Business saver guests)
Round table 'Ask the Experts' session with drinks and canapes
Follow up review of your website by video with recommended "quick wins" personalised for your business (within 7 days)
Access to our exclusive members 'Club Lounge' website for 3 months
Access to private Facebook Group Support
What do I need to do / bring to the event?
To get the most out of this workshop, we recommend you:
- Already have a website or are about to set one up
- Have Google Search Console already set up for your website
(this is free and data will only start showing approximately 3 days after you set the account up - see here for Google's 'how to' guide - https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/6001104?hl=en)
- Have Google Adwords set up (please note - Adwords asks for your credit card information but as long as you don't actually set up any ads this won't be charged. We just use it for its keyword planner tool)
- Have access to be able to update content on your website ie. passwords/authorisation (we will do this live in the workshop to begin optimising your content). This is preferred but not mandatory.
- Please bring your own laptop and power cord so we can work through this interactive content together and you can get the most out of the day
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Discounted guest parking is provided at The Boulevard Hotel $25/day, payable at Reception.
What do I need to bring to the event?
Please bring your own laptop and power cord as we will work through exercises on your website as we go.
Will food be provided?
Morning tea (including caffeine!) and lunch will be provided. (VIP Business Saver guests will also receive drinks and canapes during the round table session at the end of the day.)
If you have any special dietary requirements please let us know.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact email@example.com for any questions prior to the event.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets can be transferred to another person or a later workshop (within 12 months) if you are unable to attend this event. (If transferring to another event, 24hrs notice is required)