Children attending this program must be aged 7 - 12 due to the content and level of skills required.
Ever wondered what noise a bettong makes? Meet a bettong and find out more about these amazing creatures. Presented by the Woodlands & Wetlands Trust.
BOOKINGS OPEN TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE SESSION.
- We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Please contact the library if you wish to amend or cancel your booking. This will enable others to participate in the program.
- Age ranges apply. The age limit is necessary and made due to required skill level / coordination for the activity.
- Adult supervision is required for all children attending the program.
- Please arrive 10 mins early to allow time to check in; this assists the program to run on schedule.