This 3-day hands-on workshop will teach you to acquire better quality fit-for-purpose well data (QA), thoroughly verify incoming data (QC inc. LQC), recognize sources of errors in measurements and exploitation, and manage the uncertainties associated with non-quality data.
See the brochure for more details.
WHEN: Wed-Fri 16-18 Nov 2016, 8:30-4:30 pm (3 days)
VENUE: Cliftons WA, Parmelia House,
191 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA
(Early bird rate for bookings by 19th Oct;
late-bird after 2nd November)
Contact No: +08 9382 8909
- Normal (by 10th Nov): AUD 2,400
- Late-bird (after 10th Nov): AUD 2,700
• Fees include course registration, workshop with
digital summary of presentations, handouts,
relevant material and software, but exclude GST.
• Fees also include a light lunch and tea breaks on
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY:
• For cancellations sent by 4 weeks before the event : full refund.
• For cancellations sent between 4 and 1 week before the start of the event: 75% refund.
• For cancellations sent 1 week before the start of the event or less: no refund.
• Partial attendance and no-shows: no refund.