Actions and Detail Panel
WELCOME TO TOWN - Hobart
Thu. 2 March 2017, 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm AEDT
Are you new to Hobart? Maybe you're a student or you've made a tree change and relocated to Tasmania. Maybe you've moved from somewhere else in the state, the country or the world.
Come along to the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery (TMAG) and experience all that Hobart has to offer - from the famous food vans, live music, Tassie animals, exhibitions and Tasmanian history and art.
Official Welcome from Hobart leaders.
The buses to attend the Welcome to Hobart event this Thursday night will leave from Sandy Bay Road at the bottom of the UTAS sports ovals and out the front of Melville Street accommodation.
Students and staff from Sandy Bay, you are encouraged you to catch the 4.30pm buses to ensure you get a seat on the bus and do not miss out on any of the festivities.
Bus Pick-up to Event
• 4.30pm – Pick Up students at Sandy Bay Road, Bus No 10
• 5.00pm – Pick Up students at Sandy Bay Road, Bus No. 10
• 4.45pm – Pick Up students at Melville St, UTAS Accommodation
Bus Back to Campus
• 7.30pm – Depart from TMAG to Sandy Bay
• 8.00pm - Depart from TMAG to Sandy Bay
• 8.00pm - Depart from TMAG to Melville Street
Use of photography/film/interview material
I understand that I will be photographed/filmed/interviewed by the University of Tasmania. The photograph(s)/film/quotation may be used and disclosed in various electronic and hardcopy material, including the internet and on Facebook, in order to promote UniFriends.
I consent to the use and disclosure of the photograph(s)/film/quotations for this purpose, including any disclosure of the photograph(s)/film/quotation outside Tasmania or on the internet.
By selecting this box, I declare that I have read and understood, and that I agree to the above. OR leave it black if you do not agree .
Health and Safety: You must agree to the following box in order to participate in UTASLife Hobart events.
(UniFriends) has a positive duty of care for you when you participate in UniFriends activities. When participating in UniFriends activities, you must comply with Section 28 of the Work Health and Safety Act 2012.
By registering for this event, I agree to:
* take reasonable care for my own health and safety; and
*take reasonable care that my acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons; and
* comply with any reasonable instruction that is given by the University to allow the University to comply with the Work Health and Safety Act 2012; and
* cooperate with any reasonable policy or procedure of the University that has been notified to me relating to health or safety at the activity; and
*advise the University if there are any medical issues that require support.