Did you know that 65% of Australians will end up relying on an Age Pension?
But it doesn’t have to be that way... because a small change now, can mean a world of difference to your financial future.
Have you ever wondered why some super funds outperform others? Or what truly successful property investors do differently?
During this fun and interactive Wealth Creation Course, you'll learn successful wealth accumulation strategies, how to make your super work harder for you, strategies to (legally) reduce your tax, how to build wealth with real estate and more.
Presenter Scott Durrant, who is a teacher at Sydney Community College, will answer all your questions in a simple language (not baffling finance jargon).
Book now because 2017 dates are filling quickly.
- The real truth about your superannuation and why you should look into your current returns
- Industry funds vs Retail funds and how to make your super work harder for you
- Understanding investment options inside your fund and how to set up a true “diversified portfolio”
- Superannuation contribution strategies
- Using a self-managed super fund to invest in property
- The keys to successful investing – What you must get right to become financially independent
- What type of investments are best for your unique situation
- Personal investment strategies and how to make your money work harder for you
- Managed funds and the best way to invest into this asset class
- What is gearing and how to use it to your advantage
- ‘Good’ vs ‘Bad’ debt and how to use each to your advantage
- Using gearing strategies to cut your tax bill and grow your wealth
- Debt recycling and how this strategy can help pay down my home loan debt faster
Real Estate & Finance
- Purchasing your first property or using the equity in your home to invest in more property
- Understand the power of leverage and how to create “passive income” for life
- Different types of investment loans and how to identify the best loan for you
- The role of a mortgage broker and how they can help you grow your wealth
- Professional negotiation techniques to help you secure the deal in your favour
- How to create a real estate portfolio to set you up for retirement
- Handling unexpected curve balls that life throws at you
- Personal protection strategies and how to beat the insurers at their own game
- Different types of cover – Group vs medically underwritten
- How to protect your family, lifestyle and assets via the use of trusts and insurances
Interested in learning more?
Tickets are usually $66 but now 50% off using discount code SWEB2017 at checkout.