Actions and Detail Panel
Waste Recovery Day
Sat. 19 March 2016, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm AEDT
Manningham's 'Waste Recovery Day' will provide residents with the opportunity to responsibly dispose of materials that cannot be placed in household bins.
Registrations are essential to avoid lengthy delays.
Simply register now, select the time slot you wish to attend and turn up with your unwanted items - we'll take care of the rest.
The following items will be accepted for disposal on the day:
- LCD/FLAT/CRT monitors
- Copiers, scanners, fax machines and printers (please remove ink cartridges)
- Laptops/PC/desktop/tower servers, cabinet servers
- Computer accessories (e.g. keyboard, mice, cables, webcams)
- Storage media (e.g. tapes, discs, memory sticks)
- Cameras and photographic equipment
- Consumer electronics (e.g. TVs, VCR & DVD players)
- Portable devices (e.g. two-way radios, pagers, MP3 players)
- Game consoles, electronic toys, hobby equipment
- Small household electrical items (e.g. hairdryers, toasters, kettles, shavers)
- DVDs, CDs and video tapes
- Smoke alarms
- Paint and spray cans (10 litres maximum – no commercial quantities will be accepted)
- Gas bottles (BBQ cylinders)
- Fluorescent tubes and globes
- Household batteries
- Clear plastic bags and packaging
An amazing 90% of all material collected will be recycled into new products.
For further information please call Waste Management on 9846 0579.