Have You Been Thinking of, or Wanting to
Becoming a Supervisor?
Maybe You are a Supervisor with the AHA and Would Like To Refresh Your Skills and Receive a BIG Discount off the Normal Price.
If so, then this may interest you.
Held over 4 Days in February, 2017.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 13th, 14th, 15th & 16th of February, 2017
with Trainer and Assessor
Promoting, Developing and Delivering a Greater Understanding and Awareness of Clinical Supervision for Therapists
SMALL GROUP LEARNING
- PLACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED -
Are you wanting to become a Trained Supervisor?
This Supervisor Training Course has been designed, written, developed and created for experienced therapists interested in supervising other therapists. This course is suitable for counsellors, hypnotherapists, and other psychotherapists who practice various modalities. The course has dedicated components to suit different theories, specialising in hypnotherapy.
Preparation - Course - Assessment
The supervision training is delivered in a combination of pre-readings, face-to-face and assessments, both written and practical. Prior to course commencement, allocated pre-reading material will be supplied.
Units of focus:
- 1. Synopsis of supervision
- 2. Supervisory alliances.
- 3. Supervisory frameworks
- 4. Approaches and theories of supervision
- 5. Parallel Processes, Transferences and Counter-Transferences
- 6. Ethical and legal requirements
- 7. Analysis of the various elements of supervision
- 8. Supervision session structure
- 9. Reflection and Evaluation
- 10. Supervision Tools/Templates
Practical Learning: Live Assessments also include:
- Live supervision of supervision
- Presentations and Practical Demonstrations
- Observations. Live Practice and Participation Assessment is competency based; it is a process of collecting evidence that satisfies ethical practice requirements. The process of assessment is to confirm that an individual can perform the standard expected in the supervisory process. This may include but not limited to:
- Recording of Live Supervision session/s
- Observations and Analysis of Live Practice
- Questioning, formative and summative assessments
- Scenarios/case studies
- Written assignments/projects
Upon completion of the training, learners will be able to have the skills and knowledge in:
- Implement supervision theories, models, and contracts
- Live, individual, and group supervision interventions
- Fostering the supervision relationship alliance
- Solving supervisory issues including transferences and counter-transferences
- Managing conflict within supervision
- Ethical and legal proceedings
- Managing the various elements of Supervision
- Evaluation and reflection processes
- Using and Developing Supervisory Tools/Templates The course has been designed to prepare you, to be ready to commence your supervision practice, (providing you have met and are accepted by your governing association). A part of your assessments and projects involve creating and designing the forms, that as a trained supervisor you will need to provide within the supervisory framework of your choosing.
The required learning guides to complete this training delivered by Cas Willow of CaS Therapy who holds a Graduate Diploma in Clinical Supervision and has many years of experience in the therapeutic field have been extensively researched. The resources are a result of most recent research and development in the field of supervision in Australia and around the world.
This supervision course has been recognised by: • Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA) Special Notice to Existing AHA Supervisors; if you are wanting to update, refresh and enhance your supervisory skills by attending this course, please contact us directly to receive your Special Discount Code. The course may also satisfy the requirements of other psychotherapy associations. Due to other associations altering their requirements at times, we are unable to state that we are always current with every association's requirements. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Cas directly or arrange for the association requirements to be discussed with Cas by a member of the association.
Bookings and Reservations for
Supervisor Training coming up in other
Melbourne 2016 - 4 Days Face-to-Face Over 2 Extended Weekends
Saturday and Sunday 6th and 7th of August, 2016 and Saturday and Sunday 27th and 28th of August, 2016
CaS Therapy, #1 Esplanade. Williamstown
This event in Perth 2017 - 4 Days Face-to-Face
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th of February, 2017
Venue to be advised.
Melbourne 2017 - 4 Days Face-to-Face
Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday - Month and Dates to be confirmed
CaS Therapy, #1 Esplanade. Williamstown
ONLY 9 Places Available - Welcome to register your interest now!
Other 2017 Dates and Cities, including international locations to be advised soon.
Other intended inclusions Gold Coast and Far North Queensland, if enough numbers are reached. Additional requests considered with suitable and viable numbers. Please contact Cas with all enquiries.
PLEASE NOTE: Should the essential entry criteria, as indicated, not be satisfied, the candidate's enrolment form will be returned together with a full refund less administration fees of up to $100 + GST
I cannot stress enough, that IF this course truly is of interest to you, then ACT FAST,contact myself or Heather at CaS Therapy or reserve your place with a deposit, as half of the places have already gone prior to this mail out.
Please Note: An assessment process is applicable, attendance does NOT guarantee a 'Certificate of Completion' and eligibility to become a supervisor of the association of which you are a member, as criteria relevant to the association will apply. All participants must satisfy all requirements of the assessment process. Additional fees may apply for re-assessment.
Course Trainer and Assessor
MANZMHA, MISOCCS, MACA, MAHA, MAACHP MGKIHS,
Cas is a published author, lecturer, trainer, supervisor, counsellor, hypnotherapist, program developer and public speaker. She has worked within several organisations throughout her long and illustrious therapeutic career as a manager, a developer, a counsellor and a supervisor in her private practice as well as within community and forensic environments.
For Enquiries Contact:
CaS Therapy 1 Esplanade, Williamstown. Victoria. 3016 Telephone: (03) 9397 0010 Mobile: 0428 655 270
Note. Cas is also available as a Supervisor for Counsellors, Hypnotherapists, Ego State Therapists, Resource Therapists and Supervisors.
When & Where
Cas Willow, CaS Therapy.
A Little About Cas (If you don't know her already)
Cas Willow is an experienced lecturer of both counselling and hypnotherapy. She is a leading Professional Counsellor, Clinical Supervisor, Hypnotherapist, Lecturer and Public Speaker who has been in the therapeutic field for nearly thirty years. She is also the co-founder of CaS Therapy, which is the combination of conscious and subconscious therapies designed to guide your clients through their own personal innovation, discovering their true qualities and calling upon the internal resources to assist in living a balanced life; according to the client’s own true values and beliefs.
Cas has extensive experience working as a professional in the field of human behaviour and cognitive processing. Her experiences and education covers specific areas such as; teaching, counseling, community health work, alcohol and other drugs, working in the forensic field, supporting and empowering people with disabilities and being part of the local community.
Cas is down to earth and modest, so will not include her long list of qualifications, however, feel free to explore and research if you require that knowledge.