Are you feeling depressed? Are you interested in participating in a study about reducing depression?
We are looking for volunteers who have either been diagnosed with depression, or experiencing depressive symptoms currently, to participate in a research study investigating probiotics as a potential addition to current treatments for depression. You may be eligible for this study if:
• You are currently suffering from depression
• You are currently experiencing depressive symptoms
• You are an adult (aged 18 and above)
• You are able to attend weekly update sessions
• You are not currently receiving any other treatment for depression
• You are not currently participating in another research study for depression
Group sessions will be held in the Clinical Psychology Department at the University of Technology Sydney (Ultimo campus). Upon completion of the study you will receive $50 gift certificates for reimbursement of your time (One $25 gift certificate at the end of the study, and one $25 gift certificate at the one-month follow-up).
If you are interested in participating, or would like further information, please go to: http://www.MHITpsych.com/participate-in-research, or email us at MHITpsych@gmail.com.
Enrollment closes for the year on OCTOBER 21ST.