Actions and Detail Panel
Voice of the Customer Workshop
Fri. 18 November 2016, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm AEST
A half day workshop from the Australian Leaders on Business Excellence and Improvement Culture
Are you concerned about
• Losing sales or not penetrating your target markets enough?
• Cheaper competition eroding sales and profits?
• Sales team struggling to gain insights into what customers are wanting?
• Unexpected loss of customers
• New entrants disrupting your established relationships?
• Unsure how to innovate and prioritize your product development processes?
• Seeking a renewed sense of focus?
• Wanting to know where next to achieve cost savings and efficiency?
Understanding the voice of the customer will enable you to
• Grow and retain your customer base through greater insight into what they truly value.
• Prioritise your new offer development process to evolve alongside your customers.
• Align your internal processes to effectively deliver customer value.
You will leave with an action plan to gain more insight into what customers value, directly leading to improved retention, conversion and profitability.
Who should attend?
Managers and leaders in customer service, sales and sales support, operations and general
management. Those involved in product development and continuous improvement.