Why this training?
Meetings should be as short as possible while delivering great outcome. Drawing together is the best way to communicate efficiently and should be part of any great company culture. Do you facilitate meetings? A great drawing technique will enable you to facilitate your next meeting with inspiring drawings.
How does it work?
Bikablo® is an easy to learn visual facilitation technique that helps you to facilitate meetings and workshops. You don't need any drawing skills and after the training you will be ready to rock and draw your own awesome flipcharts and facilitate meetings!
Over the last 10 years hundreds of key visuals, figures and templates where created and turned into three visual dictionaries as well as into a step-by-step training programm.
In this fundamentals training you'll be guided step by step into the the world of visual facilitation. You will warm up your drawing skills before we move on deeper into more enhanced techniques.
Shall I book one day or two days?
Fundamentals Level (1st day)
On the first day you will learn the bikablo® drawing technique and by the end of the day you will be able to present your ideas visually. This includes the following learning objectives:
- write fast and readable
- draw figures
- combine figures and graphics
- use colours effectively
- layout a flipchart page
- prepare a visual meeting
After these fundamentals you will work with templates and create your final flipchart to take back to work.
Practitioner Level (full course - 2 days)
After learning the basics we focus on the second day on how to apply the new learning at work. We will learn the following:
- to apply my drawing skills at work
- to facilitate groups & agile teams visually
- to capture conversations live (graphic recording)
- do I get others involved in drawing together
- 10 awesome flipchart templates for your next meeting or workshop
- More than 200 icons, figures and other key visuals
- Shorter meetings through visual collaboration
- Photo protocol of the whole course
- Our partner Neuland offers a discount on their product range to all participants
Who is it for?
Are you working in an area where communication and collaboration between people is essential? Maybe you work in one of these roles...
- Manager & Leader
- Project Manager, Agile Coach, Scrum Master or Iteration Manager
- Trainer, Coach or Facilitator
- User Experience Expert, Business Analyst
- Product Owners / Product Managers
- Agile Team Leader, Delivery Lead
- Knowledge worker like Software Developers or Science
..then this training is especially for you!
What do participants say about the training?
"I attended Marcel's Bikablo training course in November 2014. It was fantastic and the results are really rewarding. Marcel makes the course fun, interactive and hands on. By the end of the training day i was totally able to sketch the Bikablo way :). I would definitely recommend Marcel's Bikablo training course. " Amanda Cassidy, CBA
"In spring 2014 I attended Marcel's bikablo® visual facilitation training. The training is a very well spent day of practical tips and tricks that has significantly added to my toolkit for facilitating client sessions. Basic skills if taught well can be perceived as advanced skills to audiences." Govert Mellink, PwC
What to bring along?
Sleep well the night before and be on time. We are not waiting for you. Apart from a great energy and your printed Eventbrite ticket you don't need to bring anything along. There are several locations to have lunch nearby.
All materials are included in the training costs and no drawing skills are required!
The training is presented by: